[Zope-Coders] Re: [Zope-Checkins] CVS: Zope/lib/python/Products/ZCatalog/tests - framework.py:1.1 testCatalog.py:1.8

Jeffrey P Shell jeffrey@cuemedia.com
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 12:23:55 -0600

I've been neglectful, as I've been adjusting to new life / new
world / and pre|post european vacations.  I'm not sure how much
time I can dedicate myself to it right now, but I'd like to see the
testing project start moving forward again.