[Zope-Coders] IMPORTANT: Zope 2.4.2 beta 1

Matthew T. Kromer matt@zope.com
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 15:36:15 -0400

Hi gang,

Tomorrow morning, I'm going to tag a Zope 2.4.2 beta 1 branch.  I plan
on doing this about 10:00 US Eastern time.  Please -- if you're working
on bug fixes in the 2.4 branch, *please* try to get them in before this
time, or let me know if you have problems.

It is our intent to have 2.4.2 beta 1 become 2.4.2 final if there are no
serious bugs fixes that need to be routed into it.  Therefore, if there
is a serious problem after the beta is released, please let Brian Lloyd
or myself know that this constitutes something that needs to be vectored
into the 2.4.2 release.  Otherwise, further activity on the 2.4 branch
will NOT be placed into 2.4.2 after I tag it tomorrow morning.

Thanks,
Matt