[Zope-Coders] paging the testing committee

Jeremy Hylton jeremy@zope.com
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 11:12:18 -0400 (EDT)

  MF> Perhaps Steve Alexander can add this stuff to his zen page, or
  MF> should I do that, Steve? :)

I'd appreciate it if you could.  We really ought to be doing this
ourselves, but I don't have time to do it myself.

I remembered one more rule (and probably still need to remember a few
more).  Each test module should define a function test_suite() that
returns a unittest TestSuite object.  The affords some flexibility in
selecting test cases for a particular environment.  The ZEO tests, for
example, are different on Win32 than on Unix.

Jeremy