[Zope-Coders] Regular Zope tests

Matthew T. Kromer matt@zope.com
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 16:36:25 -0400

Shane Hathaway wrote:

> I got excited about the number of unit tests Zope now passes (937 out
> of 939), so I decided to document it by beginning automatic posting of
> test results to zope-coders@zope.org.  It will post at 10 PM on
> weekdays, but only when any test results change.
>
> Enjoy!
>
> Shane

I assert that all failed cases should post nightly, or nights prior to
work days (ie Sunday - Thursday).

An OK test run should affirmatively mail that NNN/NNN test cases
successfully ran.  I'm OK with the thing shutting up after some number
of days that everything is good, but I would still like to see weekly
reminders that things are good (which also means that the auto-tester is
good).

I'd like to see test case mailings for both the current stable and
development branches.