[Zope-Coders] 2.5 preview

Jeremy Hylton jeremy@zope.com
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 19:13:23 -0400 (EDT)

I will look at the FileStorage and zLOG bugs on Monday.  (Had a little
trouble doing a CVS checkout on Windows this afternoon.)  At one point
the FileStorage tests passed on Windows.  Never tried the zLOG tests
on Windows.

In the future, it would be helpful if we had a couple of days notice
before such a release.  I could have planned to fix these bugs if I'd
had more than a few hours notice.  (Isn't that our professed policy?
That the trunk always be a couple of days away from being stable.  If
so, we should always plan to announce a release a couple of days in
advance.)

Jeremy