[Zope-Coders] how are we doing?

Casey Duncan c.duncan@nlada.org
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 09:13:43 -0500

On Wednesday 31 October 2001 09:47 am, you wrote:
> About a month or so ago we opened up CVS access to... I think... 6 new
> people or so?  I've seen a few checkins from Steve Alexander, but nobody
> else, which surprises me.  Is this because folks are still getting their
> bearings or because the new folks with checkin privileges are busy with
> other stuff; or maybe the checkins list isn't reporting some checkins?

Speaking for myself, I have just had a crazy month, and haven't had enough
free time to:

a: Bug Paul to activate my account (which he did yesterday)
b: Learn my way around
c: Get "tasked"

Well, now a and c are taken care of. I have volunteered to get working on the
improved PUT handling proposal.

That said, this week and next week are spent for me, but, I'm traveling to
Miami next week, and hopefully I will have some "down time" there to get
cracking. After that I see a bigger bandwidth window for me to jump in
through.

I'm really excited to get involved, its just been nuts lately. Paul indicated
that this new PUT handling is a feature desired for 2.5. How much time does
that give me given that alpha 2 is out?

  Casey Duncan, Sr. Web Developer
  National Legal Aid and Defender Association
  c.duncan@nlada.org