[Zope-Coders] Zope 2.5 branch tests hanging as of last night

Guido van Rossum guido@python.org
Fri, 04 Oct 2002 10:04:57 -0400

> The test runs hung last night, the 2.5 branch being the culprits.
> On Windows, the DOS box that runs the tests was just sitting there
> waiting for me in the morning.  On Linux, the process grew and grew
> and grew until the box died :-(
>
> Can anyone who made checkins on that branch yesterday please have a
> look and see if they can fix it?

Did your 2.5 directory suddenly grow a lib/python/ZEO subdirectory?

That would be a very old and probably terminally broken version of ZEO
(ZEO 1).  I've removed the Zope-2_5-branch tag from those files now
(adding a Zope-2_5-branch-mistake tag to the same files and revisions
to preserve any historical information), so if you do another cvs
update they should go away.