[Zope-Coders] Linux Test Results - Zope HEAD - OK :-)

Martijn Pieters mj@zope.com
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 22:18:19 -0400

On Sat, Oct 05, 2002 at 03:02:01AM +0100, zope-tests@squishdot.org wrote:
> ERROR: testAssumeChildren (testTree.TreeTests)
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "testTree.py", line 118, in testAssumeChildren
> NameError: global name 'True' is not defined
> ERROR: testNoExpandRoot (testTree.TreeTests)
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "testTree.py", line 123, in testNoExpandRoot
> NameError: global name 'False' is not defined
> Ran 1781 tests in 434.040s

The CVS trunk version of Zope (to be Zope 2.7) now requires Python 2.2. I
checked with the Zope Pope before I checked this in. ;)

Oh, and the subject says the tests ran 'OK'. :-)

--
Martijn Pieters