[Zope-Coders] Re: [Zope-Checkins] CVS: Zope/doc - INSTALL.txt:1.33

Tres Seaver tseaver@zope.com
07 Oct 2002 10:25:11 -0400

On Sat, 2002-10-05 at 13:43, Steve Alexander wrote:

> > BTW, I would be experimenting with 2.2.1 right now on a client
> > gig if I could get the libxml2-python and libxslt-python stuff to build
> > properly under that version.
>
> I've been running Zope with Python 2.2.1 since Python 2.2.1 came out on
>   my main application server instance. No stability problems.

Thanks, that is good to know.  What OS, version, etc. are you using?
ISTR that the problem reared its ugly head only on a
somewhat-less-popular Zope platform (FreeBSD?  Windows?).

Tres.