[Zope-Coders] Trunk officially requires Python 2.2, right?

Jeffrey P Shell jeffrey@cuemedia.com
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 12:35:56 -0600

Hasn't the 2.7 branch/plan been in the fishbowl under the guise of the
"Support Python 2.2" project?

http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/SupportPython22/FrontPage

(Although one might assume that this is now a voided project - I
couldn't find a link to this page from either the Projects or Proposals
page at dev.zope.org)