[Zope-Coders] silly windows request

Matt Behrens matt@zigg.com
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 07:29:51 -0400

--17pEHd4RhPHOinZp

On Wed, Oct 09, 2002 at 04:39:10PM -0400, Tim Peters wrote:

> > Um, this gives an error:
> >
> >   rmdir /s /g "c:\zope"
> >   Invalid switch - /S
>=20
> Yes, /S on rmdir is specific to cmd.exe (Win9X's command.com's rmdir does=
n't
> support it).

FWIW, the Windows 9X/ME equivalent is DELTREE /Y.

Now that everyone has discovered the fact that I know that, I am
going to go hide in shame now.

(P.S. I regret I haven't been able to participate more in this
process, but my daughter was born in September, and she takes a
remarkable amount of time to keep happy.  And I thought my finicky
old PC hardware was bad...)

--=20
Matt Behrens <matt@zigg.com> <URL:http://zigg.com/>

--17pEHd4RhPHOinZp