[Zope-Coders] Trunk officially requires Python 2.2, right?

Matt Behrens matt@zigg.com
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 09:49:17 -0400

--CE+1k2dSO48ffgeK

On Thu, Oct 10, 2002 at 08:25:26AM -0400, Tres Seaver wrote:

>   http://collector.zope.org/Zope/200
>=20
> demonstrates clearly that Python 2.2.{0,1} cannot be used to run Zope on
> at least some platforms;  the fact that the same bug does not cause an
> immediate segfault on Linux is merely a happy accident.

Just closed #200 as I don't seem to have the trouble under Solaris
with Python 2.2.2b1 (yay!).  Testing OpenBSD is going to take much
longer (I don't have a dev box anymore) and I don't see the need
to hold the issue over people's heads while that happens.

--=20
Matt Behrens <matt@zigg.com> <URL:http://zigg.com/>

--CE+1k2dSO48ffgeK

--CE+1k2dSO48ffgeK--