[Zope-Coders] Win32 Tests - Zope HEAD - Too many errors :-(

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@acm.org
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 09:15:23 -0400

Chris Withers writes:
 > Okay, switching to Python 2.2.1 has obviously made things much better ;-)
 >
 > Can anyone help out in getting these to pass?

These are also relatively new tests, and I didn't test them on Windows
before checking them in (I don't have ready access to a Windows
machine in the office).  These are also a case where I got the URL
construction wrong for Windows, which is unfortunately to be expected
since I didn't consider Windows when I wrote any of the relevant code.

I'll try to get these knocked out today; I checked in a hack to avoid
most of these yesterday when I say the failures arrive in the email.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>
PythonLabs at Zope Corporation