[Zope-Coders] CVS problems

Lennart Regebro lennart@torped.se
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 13:36:00 +0200

From: "Toby Dickenson" <tdickenson@geminidataloggers.com>
> To get a clean copy of your current branch:
>
> cvs update -C

Did that. And now I checked out Zope-2_6-branch from scratch, but still get
loads of mergings on things I haven't changed in the
lennart-collector_411_fix-branch. I don't get it, shouldn't it just merge in
the differences from where my branch starts to where it is now? What is
really happening? Is it merging all differences from head to my branch?

Wait, maybe I didn't update my sandbox to head before I made a branch? I'm
not sure if I did... But then there would have been more mergings when I
merged into head.

This just makes no sense. I'll redo it from scratch. And see....