[Zope-Coders] CVS problems

Ken Manheimer klm@zope.com
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 15:23:21 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 15 Oct 2002, Lennart Regebro wrote:

> From: "Florent Guillaume" <fg@nuxeo.com>
> > It helps tracking who does what, and in the case where there are bug
> > reports or if problems arise I'm sure lennart@torped.se will reach you
> > faster than info@torped.se.
>
> Nope, it's the same, but yes, it's possible to change that, although it
> involves some work on Zope Corps part. It used to be Paul I think, but who
> is it now?

That would be martijn pieters or me.

The email address is taken from the www.zope.org user database,
through occasional syncs of the user database.  If you would like, you
can change the email preference for your account on zope.org, and let
me know when you do so, so i can initiate the sycronization.

(Yes, i know this is pathetically awkward.  I don't like it, but the
vagueries of zope.org responsibilities and the perpetual deferral of
the big solution - new.zope.org - has lead to this everlasting
"temporary" situation.)

--
Ken
klm@zope.com