[Zope-Coders] DateTime screwup on 2.6 branch and HEAD

Lennart Regebro lennart@torped.se
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 12:17:23 +0200

> Torped Strategy and Communications <info@torped.se> it the guilty.

To the original fudge up yes. I didn't run the after I did the merge. I
didn't notice that the merge had removed anything. Now I know to run the
test after the marge, before the commit.

However, I felt slightly better after the person who fixed my import bug
forgot ro run the tests himself. At least I'm not the only one being a
klutz. :-)

I figured out what I did wrong too, which is nice. I must have mistakenly
used the testDateTime.py from 2_6 branch instead of head when adding the
rfc822 tests.

This actually now means that the julian test now are included in the 2_6
branch too, which they weren't before. But since they run under 2.6, (as
well as under 2.5.1), I'm not going to fix that, because I don't see it as a
problem.

Best Regards

Lennart Regebro, Torped
http://www.easypublisher.com/