[Zope-Coders] Contributor

Ken Manheimer klm@zope.com
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 09:36:14 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 31 Oct 2002, Andreas Jung wrote:

> --On Donnerstag, 31. Oktober 2002 09:29 +0100 Magnus Heino
> <magnus.heino@pleon.sigma.se> wrote:
>
> > I'd like to get access for contributing to the Zope CVS repository.
> >
> > Do I have to do anything more besides signing the agreement?
>
> You should know how to use CVS and know about CVS branches etc.
> But this very well explained on cvs.zope.org/CVS .
> But that's it.

I think andreas meant http://dev.zope.org/CVS (dev.zope.org, not
cvs.zope.org), which includes in particular the
http://dev.zope.org/CVS/WriteAccess page with links to the
CommitterGuidelines and DoingWritableCheckouts wiki pages.  You should
be able to find there most of the answers concerning write access.
Since you got to the contributor agreement, you probably have already
been in that neighborhood - let us know about any missing details so
we can add them...

--
Ken
klm@zope.com