[Zope-Coders] medusa logging featurelet

Tres Seaver tseaver@zope.com
04 Sep 2002 16:08:49 -0400

On Wed, 2002-09-04 at 13:14, Jeffrey P Shell wrote:
> On 9/4/02 2:57 AM, "Andreas Jung" <andreas@andreas-jung.com> wrote:
>
> > maybe put it inside a branch since the HEAD contains the stuff for Zope 2.6
> > and your extension is not on the roadmap for 2.6.
>
> What can we do to remedy this situation?  I agree that we should stick to a
> roadmap, but it feels like we're all sitting at a rest stop looking at a
> sprawling map of 2.6, 2.7, 3, and multiple side roads that may or may not
> ever reconnect with the Luxury Zope Superhighway.

We are still in alpha land, which means explicitly that we aren't
"feature frozen" for 2.6.  If the feature is non-disruptive, and has
decent tests, and nobody raises a specific objection (not a generic
"we're too close") then the author should be able to appeal to Brian,
who makes the call.

JMNSHO'ly,

Tres.