[Zope-Coders] Win32 Tests - Zope 2.5 branch - failures:2 errors:7

Shane Hathaway shane@zope.com
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 09:43:38 -0400

Chris Withers wrote:
> Shane Hathaway wrote:
>

>> Yes, now that I look at it again, the test suite does call
>> get_transaction().commit() to apparently verify that TextIndex
>> interacts correctly with ZODB persistence.  A MappingStorage would fit
>> the bill perfectly.
>

> I didn't see any checkins but has someone fixed this? The tests don't
> appear to be failing anymore...

Yes, I fixed that and some other test failures.  Since the fixes
involved changes only to the test suite, I didn't need to add anything
to CHANGES.txt.

Now, AFAIK, you just need to upgrade the copy of Expat on your Linux box
and some more tests will pass again.

Shane