[Zope-Coders] Proposal: put i18n into 2.6

Florent Guillaume fg@nuxeo.com
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 14:27:46 +0000 (UTC)

Jim Fulton wrote:
> > >Let's try to get Florent's patches into 2.6.
> >
> > Are we all talking about the same patches?
>
> Yes, although "patches" is possibly not the right term.
> But, yes, the notion is to try to get the i18n TAL work,
> most of which was done by Fred Drake and Barry Warsaw,
> ported back to 2.6.

Ok, as there seems to be rough consensus that it's ok, I'll do the merge
of Zope-2_6-i18n-branch into Zope-2_6-branch (and HEAD too, is that
right?) tomorrow morning (European time).

Florent