[Zope-Coders] Re: [Zope-Checkins] CVS: Zope/lib/python/Products/PluginIndexes/PathIndex - PathIndex.py:1.15.16.4

Andreas Jung Andreas Jung <lists@andreas-jung.com>
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 17:23:39 +0200

I agree with Chris at some point that it would make
sense since there is some interaction between indexes
and ZCatalog and I would not be too hard but with the lack
of resources there is none ;-)

Andreas

--On Dienstag, 24. September 2002 10:44 -0400 "R. David Murray"