[Zope-Coders] RE: [ZC] 586/ 2 Resolve "start script not setting INSTANCE_HOME"

Charlie Reiman creiman@kefta.com
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 09:07:36 -0700

Hmm... well, I don't know what to think of that. I do know that if you take
the 2.6b1 start script and change INST_HOME to INSTANCE_HOME, it works great
for in-place zopes and only requires retargeting of z2.py for separate
instances. I've never had to set SOFTWARE_HOME. Perhaps it is inferred
correctly within z2.py?