[Zope-dev] DCOracle Setup file for 8.1.5 (fwd)

Bruno Mattarollo brunomadv@ciudad.com.ar
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 19:26:21 -0300

Hello...

	I am using Solaris 7 Sparc... Both the clients (running Zope) and the Server (running Oracle 8i).

	We have right now 4 machines running Solaris7 and the Oracle 8.0.5 libs (Client) and one with the Oracle8i client libs, to allow the dev and test of DCOracle with Oracle8i.

	Hope this helps.

/B

Bruno Mattarollo <brunomadv@ciudad.com.ar>

-----Mensaje original-----
De: LD Landis [mailto:ldl@ldl.HealthPartners.com]
Enviado el: Wednesday, January 05, 2000 7:14 PM
Para: brunomadv@ciudad.com.ar
Asunto: RE: [Zope-dev] DCOracle Setup file for 8.1.5 (fwd)

Bruno,

  What platform is this?  I'm more interested in the 8.1.5 part than
  the DCOracle at the moment... That can wait...  I'm sort of doing
  other things until things get worked out on the Linux/Blackdown/Sun
  "pouting"... (Sun sort of slighted Blackdown with their agreement
  with the new-whatever-Borland-is-called-these-days.  The 8.1.5
  distribution talks about getting the Blackdown port, etc... I've done
  that, but sort of have more than enough to do without wrestling with
  that too.... Just looking for a report of how it went, or what was
  involved in that... TIA!

Cheers,
	--ldl