[Zope-Moz] Extreme Zope Development?

Martijn Pieters mj@digicool.com
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 11:23:40 +0200

On Mon, Apr 03, 2000 at 05:04:38PM -0700, Robb Beal wrote:
> Folks.
>
> I've seen mention in various Zope-Moz contexts of the
> need to support multi-Zope development. Could someone
> provide screen shots of extreme Zope development like
> this and other edge cases where the current Zope
> management UI currently breaks down.

No screenshots just now, but I'll add extensions to the 'copy Zope objects'
Use Case. Not sure if this will get implemented though, as it depends on
Mozilla's support for Drag'n'Drop between windows.

One ZopeStudio window will be for one Zope server, the same goes for the
object browser. Nothing will stop you however from opening multiple windows
for multiple servers. With some D'n'D pixydust you then should be able to
move/copy objects and/or properties between servers.

--
Martijn Pieters