[Zope-Moz] Status

Martijn Pieters mj@digicool.com
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 22:40:28 +0200

Hi all,

This week Shalabh integrated the property editor into Zope Studio. Although
only for viewing properties for now, this is a great step.

I worked on getting Zope Studio working again, more or less, with the current
nightlies. In the past 2 weeks a lot has changed in Mozilla, especially in
those areas we use most. Things should now work better again.

There are a few issues, however, that await fixes in Mozilla:

1/ When opening a new server, the minibrowser will quite often not look
correct (no icons and plus/minus symbols). Bugzilla 15586 is the cause of
this. Double click on the first line should partially restore the display.

2/ The filter list at the top of the minibrowser will show metatypes visible in
the minibrowser, but it doesn't do anything. Bugzilla 34623 needs to be
implemented.

3/ No resources that need authentication can be accessed. Bugzilla 33206.

If you want to take a look, you will need a very recent nightly. M15 should be
out soon, and the nightlies are stabilising fast, so there is no need to worry
too much about the warnings usually applicable to nightlies.

--
Martijn Pieters