[Zope-Moz] Réf. : Re: [Zope-Moz] PropertyView - The story s o far o far

kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 15:53:34 +0100

Hi,

>> After this initial exploration phase, we'll go into a more formal
>> development process, where we'll capture requirements, doodle in UML,
>> etc. It is not that important if you don't get the property interface
>> right the first time, more that we all learn what Mozilla is capable of.
>
>Yup. And also learn how to use the capabilites!
>
>Shalabh

Has someone finally found documented somewhere how to apply dynamic
overlays to create a new prefwindow that uses some of the code of the
default Mozilla prefwindow ? Thanks.

Regards,
Kamon
Bureau Veritas