[Zope-Moz] ANNOUNCE: Zope management tree in Mozilla

Martijn Pieters mj@digicool.com
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 09:00:09 -0500

> Earlier you mentioned that:
> > Know issue: Mozilla drops the left most column when first displaying
> it.
> > Collapsing and then expanding solves this. Unfortunately,
> as the root
> > Folder object cannot be collapsed, no icon or ID is ever
> displayed for
> > this.
>
> I accidently found that if you resize your tree window small enough to
> get the scrollbar, then scroll the root entry out of view and back, it
> displays the folder icon.

In a new version that I have here, you can sort the columns as well.
Sorting redisplays the left column, including the icons. You method
doesn't redisplay the text, only the icons (at least, on my nightly
build).

I hope to have this new version, with some teaks and additions, ready by
this afternoon (EST).

--
Martijn Pieters, Software Engineer
http://wwwkeys.nl.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xA8A32149