[Zope-Moz] Hi I just joined...

Johan Carlsson johanc@torped.se
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 14:43:06 +0100

>Martijn Faassen wrote:
>>
>> Hi there,
>>
>> I myself at least hadn't been aware of this project/document:
>>
>> http://www.zope.org/Members/Earthtone/ZGUI
>>
>> If you all aren't, you might want to go read it too (as I will do now).
>
>I agree, we should get his work and ZIE in here to get a common
>architecture in place.
>
>--Paul

Hi,
I just joined this list and have browsed the mail archives.
(I am the guy behind the ZIE-project. So that's where i'm coming from.)
 http://www.zope.org/Members/johanc/ZIE

It seems that the projects status still is in the UseCases design face!
It that so?
I'll try to help out.

I have also been fighting with XML-RPC this week-end.
Zope's internal methods aren't really XML-RPC enabled yet.
Is converting the Zope management API to a XML-RPC compliant
state in the scoop for this project?
Or is it something that DC's gone fix?
(If so, is it in progress, will it be done in a near future?)

Best Regards,
Johan Carlsson
johanc@torped.se