[Zope-Moz] ANNOUNCE: Zope management tree in Mozilla

Martijn Pieters mj@digicool.com
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 12:02:23 -0500

Exactly the plan.

> > I'll go and implement this today.
>
> Great ! (hmm...now what do I do?)

Toolbars, menus, popups? Other ideas:

- DTML editing window: (Just simple text editing, no validation or some
such). I have a few ideas about that one.

- Property sheet view

- Security views (tabbed?)

> > > An unrelated small functionality I've put in is a zp:Empty
> > > attibute in the RDF
> > > which is set to "true" <dtml-if tpValues>. It is used in the
> > > XUL so that
> > > twisties are shown only for non-empty treeitems.
> >
> > If you remove the 'container="true"' attribute, the above
> hack is not
> > necessary, as Mozilla will find out whether or not they are empty by
> > itself.
>
> Yes, but when the contents.rdf for the contents of a folder
> is not loaded up,
> mozilla doesn't know if the folder is empty or not.
> So, no twisties are shown initially. You have to expand a
> treeitem 'A' (this
> would load up the contents.rdf with the contents of A), then
> collapse the
> parent treeitem of 'A' and reexpand it to see the twisty next to 'A'.

Very good point! Did not think about that one.

--
Martijn Pieters, Software Engineer
http://wwwkeys.nl.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xA8A32149