[Zope-Moz] Zope preferences in Mozilla

kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 18:59:42 +0100

Hi,

I would like to help the Zope-Mozilla design effort as I think I can - atm
- find some time for this project.
I thought I could try to catch up and participate to the thinking process.
I know there are different things that need to be done on the management
tree side.
Also, I am thinking about a way to set some Zope preferences as does
Navigator and Mozilla, and I am going this week-end to look how it is done
in standard.

Some questions arise I have not yet answered:

* Have a seperate Prefs panel than Mozila's or add a Zope section in the
Moz. one ? The first approach is probably best.

* Can we build a list of what can be the Zope prefs ?
Enable/Disable FTP ?
Enable/Disable Designer mode ?
Client Side Security (Future ?) ?
Startup (Zope related) options

I can try prototyping such a preferences panel as soon as I know your
thoughts about it, and if there is information related in the current
project's documentation.

Greetings,
Kamon Ayeva
Transiciel ISR