[Zope-Moz] Zope preferences in Mozilla

Shalabh Chaturvedi shalabh@pspl.co.in
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 20:58:28 +0530

Paul Everitt wrote:
> Shalabh Chaturvedi wrote:
> > I don't really see anyone using Zope Studio booting mozilla into the
normal
> > 'navigator' mode to set preferences for Zope Studio. I feel that all
>
> Awesome, I get to disagree about something! :^)
>
> Some of the panels in the sidebar in Mozilla might be driven by Zope.
> For instance, Zope.org has a system where reviewers get notified when
> something needs to be approved.  I'd love to have a flash panel
> datasource for this.

Sure, and we can have the preferences for _that_ sidebar panel in the mozilla
preferences dialog.
But having the preferences for the Zope Studio or Zope Servers (which have
absolutely nothing to do with the mozilla 'normal mode') in the mozilla
preferences dialog...?

I really liked your 'flash datasource' idea though, even if it's usable only
by people who use mozilla to browse and look at the sidebar. Perhaps we could
have some visual element (panel/status bar flag icon etc) inside Zope Studio
for the same purpose ?

~Shalabh
"We are all in the gutter,
but some of us are looking at the stars"
-Oscar Wilde