[Zope-Moz] Status

Martijn Pieters mj@digicool.com
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 16:26:12 -0500

Heho all,

Not much has happened this past week, one small change to how the old
Zope interface window is being opened, all due to the fact I am in
Virginia this week for the Python Conference.

The conference was very exciting, very energizing, and I spoke a lot of
people about Zope Mozilla. So, all those that saw the Object Browser
there, now that you know what we're doing here, how about a hand?

Chris Waterson cleaned out on the Bugzilla entries, which are now marked
by the 'zopestudio' keyword. If you want to review these, use the
following URL:

  http://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist.cgi?keywords=zopestudio

The fixing of 24499 means Zope Studio can now be aware the status of the
remote Datasources from the Zope Server, making the Object Browser more
stable, and the reload functionality actually working. I'll be working
on the code for that next Monday.

Something I want to experiment with, once done with that, is the
reflection of changes in the RDF datasources _back_ to the Zope server.
Chris Waterson pointed out some Mozilla APIs that might help with this.

Next week, I'll be at Linux World Expo in New York, where Digital
Creations will have a sub booth at the Tucows booth. If you want to drop
by and have a chat, please do! This does mean, that the coming week,
again, not much actual work on Zope Studio is going to take place.

--
Martijn Pieters, Software Engineer
http://wwwkeys.nl.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xA8A32149