[Zope-Moz] PropertyView - The story so far

Martijn Pieters mj@digicool.com
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 16:50:13 -0500

Looks great to me! I sorta pictured the 'new property' thing more as a
menu item, or a bunch of icons. That way you can present a property type
specific widget for the property.

Did you use XBL at all in this? The reason I ask is, right now we are
experimenting with Mozilla, see what is possible with the technology.
XBL is something we might want to use.

After this initial exploration phase, we'll go into a more formal
development process, where we'll capture requirements, doodle in UML,
etc. It is not that important if you don't get the property interface
right the first time, more that we all learn what Mozilla is capable of.

--
Martijn Pieters, Software Engineer
http://wwwkeys.nl.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xA8A32149