[Zope-Moz] Zope Studio status

Martijn Pieters mj@digicool.com
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 13:53:55 +0200

Last week

    While still recovering from the temporal forces and avoiding the Spanish
    Inquisition, I am now back at the Zope Studio helm.

    - Checked in a new install script that should make installing Zope Studio
      into Mozilla a breeze.

    - Mozilla's basic authentication code was broken, and Anthony Baxter found
      out why. Fixes are available, but not yet checked in to the Mozilla
      tree. This means that Mozilla at the moment cannot be used to
      authenticate against Zope sites!

Next Week

    - Some serious documenting and planning will need to be done, to make
      clear what Zope Studio will be, how it will work, and when we think we
      can have some workable results.

    - Hammer out the metatype component architecture.

--
Martijn Pieters