[Zope-Moz] hello!

Andrew Wooldridge andreww@netscape.com
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 15:07:21 -0800

Hello! I'm probably not unknown here as I was an early "watcher" of
zope. It looks like it's come a long way, and it's even starting to
overlap some of my work here at Netscape.  I'm a newly forming XUL/JS
ui person here working on stuff for netscape's mozilla.  I also am a
fervent advocate for XUL / JS as a general platform for developing
applications .  I also have my own "pet project" which is posted here:

http://anthem.editthispage.com

Which is basically a xul app to interface with manila/ETP pages.  And
my most recent desire is to find a way to get Mozilla to talk rpc or
at least to find out how to get it to send custom HTTP POST 's .

So I'd love to help out, plus I hope that I can find out from here
many things as well.

-Andrew