[Zope-Moz] Newbie question - Mozilla font

erickson@ifopen.com erickson@ifopen.com
Wed, 08 Mar 2000 14:17:58 -0700

  Hi, I've been playing with Zope for awhile now, and want to look into
the Mozilla/XUL idea.

My problem is that I can't even run the RDF tree product, because I
can't log in to the Zope manage screens from Mozilla.

From the login dialog, I can enter the Zope username fine, but when I
click on the password field, mozilla spits out this error:

Gdk-WARNING **: Missing charsets in FontSet creation

Gdk-WARNING **:     ISO8859-1

Gdk-WARNING **:     ISO8859-1

The cursor never shows up in the password field, but I type it anyway.
Authentication always fails and pops up a new login dialog.

Does anyone know what is going on?  As far as I know, I've got a pretty
standard install of Redhat 6.1 and M14 build of mozilla.

Thanks,
   Paul