[Zope-Moz] Update?

Martijn Pieters mj@digicool.com
Wed, 24 May 2000 18:31:25 +0200

On Tue, May 23, 2000 at 12:17:54PM -0600, Luis Cortes wrote:
> 	Just wanted to see if there is any update on the status of the CVS
> repository for Zope Mozilla.  I want to know how does get the stuff out of CVS,
> don't tell me I have to go to the web and download each file individually (
> please ).  And does it work?

There has been no update to the CVS code for a while now, for several reasons.
Checking out the files is easy, no individual downloads are necessary of
course. Just follow the instructions on:

  http://classic.zope.org:8080/Community/CVS_public_access

and make sure you check out the 'ZopeMozilla' module.

With current nightly builds, things are thoroughly broken. You could try it
with an older build of course, or maybe with M15.

--
Martijn Pieters