[Zope-Perl] pyperl-1.0.1 with python 2.1.2 - core dump

John Baur jeb44@jbaur.net
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 16:48:01 -0600 (CST)

Have you had this already going on an earlier version of python?

I had a lot of problems getting it going also.
I was able to get it going on python 2.1.1.

Make sure your pathes are set up to see the version of python, perl you need
need if you have more than one copy installed.

I had to compile perl and gcc with these options before I could proceed.
Gcc configure options
 ./configure
--with-as=/usr/local/bin/as --with-ld=/usr/local/bin/ld --enable-shared

Compile Perl with thread support:
sh Configure -Dusethreads