[Zope-Perl] How-to install Zope-Perl?

Dominik Käuferle kaeuferle@genesiscom.ch
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 09:25:33 +0100

Hi everybody

I am new to this mailing list and appologize in advance for asking questions that have likely been asked and answered already - but I just can't find the installation
info on the zope or active state home pages, nor in the installation packages.

I'd like to install Zope-Perl on a Windows2000 Zope installation. I have downloaded 'pyperl-1.0.1' and 'zoperl-1.0.beta5' from the activestate ftp site.

- Are these installation packages the appropriate ones?

The zoperl-1.0.beta5 folder contains an INSTALL.txt which states that pyperl-1.0.beta5 must be installed. Unfortunately, the pyperl-1.0.1 folder does not contain
any installation instructions file.

Can anyone give me a hint, which packages I need and how to install them? Help is much appreciated.

regards
Dominik