[Zope-Perl] Location of debug logs?

Olaf Bininda-Emonds Olaf.Bininda@tz.agrar.tu-muenchen.de
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 13:14:08 +0200

Hi,

I have a simple problem that I hope someone can help me with.

I am trying to set up a perl-based CGI in a Zope environment and am =20
having trouble finding the error / debug logs to debug my perl script. =20=

The Zope server unhelpfully comments that the "Script returned error. =20=

View the debug/error log for details", but doesn't indicate where these =20=

logs might be! My sysadmin cannot locate them for me nor tell me what =20=

the problem might be.

I'm using Zope 2.6.1 (full detail: Zope 2.6.1 (source release, python =20=

2.1, linux2), python 2.1.3, linux2). The client_home setting indicates =20=

that all log files should be sent to my var directory; however, no =20
error / debug logs are being directed there.

Again, I realize that this is a ludicrously simple problem, but hope =20
that someone out there can give me some help!

With thanks,

Olaf

------------------------------------------------------------------------=20=

-----------------