[Zope] Example in Technical Introduction to Object Publishing wi...

Pavlos Christoforou pavlos@gaaros.msrc.sunysb.edu
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 18:52:55 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 15 Nov 1999, Chandu Patil wrote:

> This is a rather elementary question - but having struggled with this for a
> couple of days - I will ask anyway!
> I am learning Zope and one of the articles that impressed me is the one listed
> in the subject - by Brian Lloyd and Amos Latteier.
> For my learning system I am using Windows 95 laptop with Zope 2.01. I have the
> example code (dtml and python)  in \program
> files\zope\lib\python\products\jobboard directory.
>
> What is the mechanism by which I can test and run this product?

The product that you mentioned is not a Zope product but a straight
ZPublisher product. You do not need Zope to run it. It is just a demo to
show how to use ZPublisher as a python web object publ;isher. I ahve a
complete demo including ZServer etc at:
starship.python.net/crew/pavlos

but it seems that you want a zope product. Zope products are harder to
write but as rewarding in the end :-)

Pavlos