[Zope3-dev] Icon/Graphic Design for Zope 3

kapil thangavelu kvthan@wm.edu
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 11:55:25 -0800

On Wednesday 06 November 2002 03:50 pm, Rob Foster wrote:
> Allow me to appeal to the right side of your brain for a moment...

when i consider that emacs is the ideal ui, i wonder if that side has died ;-)

> I am a graphic designer with a passion for excellent icon design. I
> would really like to get involved with the design efforts for Zope 3. I
> have pretty good experience with Zope for a graphic guy and I'd like to
> offer my design services.
>
> I've got eight years of web design experience under my belt.
> I can create metaphorically sound icons that look great.
> I can css my way out of several paper bags.
>
> So how do I go about it?

i'd recommend installing zope3 and looking at the zope top interface.

speaking of which is there a z3 install doc somewhere?

a quick preview of the design on which its based.

http://cvs.zope.org/Packages/MoZTop/laguna/laguna_xp.gif?rev=1.1&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

-k