[Zope3-dev] Zope3-dev] Zope 3 Sprint for Australia in April 2003

sathya sathya@zeomega.com
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 13:12:46 -0500

I second this idea.
A  tutorial that focuses on a real world problem will be ideal  as
opposed to a elvis or osama sightings case study
I like the way   beehives book introduces CMF(
http://cmf.zope.org/Members/beehive/ZWACKChap5.html ) using a real world
problem
case study.
This  approach will put things more into perspetive for the aspiring
zope developer :)