[Zope3-dev] Zope 3 Documentation Sub-Project

Stephan Richter stephan.richter@tufts.edu
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 14:19:03 -0500

Hello everyone,

in light of the current documentation discussions on Zope3-Dev and my recent
"tick" of writing Zope 3 documentation, I have created a Documentation
sub-project, which you find here:

http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/Documentation

The CMSprintDocumentation team should review the page and make changes they
see fit. For the sprint to be successful, I think there is quiet a bit of
work to be done. One of the documentations we need is an OnlineHelp (as
listed in the sub-project). If you guys want to work on that, you should
start writing up a proposal. I can help you with that. I think a simple
OnlineHelpService with a couple of good screens would be a perfect task for a
sprint.

However, I think there are many other good tasks to be done. I think Jim would
love to have some science fiction on the User Interface stuff ahead of time,
so that the work of the UI team can have a better start.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter