[Zope3-dev] Page Designs merged into ZopeTop

Shane Hathaway shane@zope.com
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 10:53:35 -0500

Marius Gedminas wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 21, 2002 at 10:10:30AM -0500, Shane Hathaway wrote:
>
>>Yesterday I integrated the latest work on Page Designs into ZopeTop!
>
> [...]
>
>>So check it out and tell us what you think.
>

> Wow, that's cool.

Thanks.

> A couple of notes:
> - When I click on the Services box, the text inside it disappears
> - It is impossible to select text for copying from inside those boxes.
>   It would be better you'd have to grip on the titlebar for dragging them.

Yes, these two are related.  Right now it assumes the whole box is
movable, and that changing the colors applies to the whole box.
Instead, it should only drag the titlebar and only change the colors in
the body of the box.  Thanks.

Shane