[Zope3-dev] Re: date parsing: explicit is better

Stephan Richter stephan.richter@tufts.edu
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 09:27:01 -0500

On Friday 22 November 2002 09:21, Andreas Jung wrote:
> I have no over view over all date formats but does not the usage of
> dots inside the date mean DD.MM.YYYY and not MM.DD.YYYY. In understanding
> the US notation with '-' implies MM-DD-YYYY. But I am not sure
> if this right :)

Unfortunately, the US starts to use MM.DD.YYYY more and more. That really
starts to screw things up and makes everything much more confusing than it
needs to be. :-(

Regards,
Stephan
--