[Zope3-dev] Win32 Tests - Zope 3 (C extensions built with Borland compiler) - Not OK :-(

Godefroid Chapelle gotcha@swing.be
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 09:37:08 +0100

The current output of Zope3 test suite contains the word 'error' which is
used as a trigger by Chris Withers autotester to state that the test were
Not OK :-(

So that the current output of autotester seems incoherent having Not OK in
its subject but still finishing with ran xx tests OK.

So I would like to understand the current output of Zope3 test suite in
order to modify the autotester if needed.

IOW is it really meant that the tests suite outputs some 'error messages'
while still passing ?

At 09:16 25/11/2002, gotcha@swing.be wrote:
>Python Version:2.2.2 (#37, Oct 14 2002, 17:02:34) [MSC 32 bit (Intel)]
>
>Modules included:
>Zope3 (HEAD)
>
>Error importing ZEO.tests.testConnection
>No module named ThreadedAsync
>
>Error importing ZEO.tests.testStart
>cannot import name ClientStorage
>
>Error importing ZEO.tests.testZEO
>cannot import name ClientStorage
>
>   File "c:\tmp\Zope3TestsSandbox\Zope3\lib\python\ZEO\zrpc\client.py",
> line 22, in ?
>     import ThreadedAsync
>   File
> "c:\tmp\Zope3TestsSandbox\Zope3\lib\python\ZEO\tests\testStart.py", line
> 24, in ?
>     from ZEO.ClientStorage import ClientStorage
>   File "c:\tmp\Zope3TestsSandbox\Zope3\lib\python\ZEO\tests\testZEO.py",
> line 57, in ?
>     from ZEO.ClientStorage import ClientStorage

Godefroid Chapelle

BubbleNet sprl
rue Victor Horta, 18 / 202
1348 Louvain-la-Neuve