[Zope3-dev] Zope 3 Alpha 1 in 2002

Jim Fulton jim@zope.com, jim@zope.com
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 14:48:28 -0500

That's my goal. I'm confident we can achieve it assuming that I can
suitably define what's in it. ;)

Speaking of which, we need to start figuring out the road map for Zope
3.  This should include what needs to be in alpha 1, what needs to be
in 3x and what sort of things we want after that.

We could really use some help with this. Tom Deprez and Godefroid
Chapelle have agreed to coordinate development of the road map.

I'm created the road map in CVS in doc/ROADMAP.txt:

   http://cvs.zope.org/Zope3/doc/ROADMAP.txt?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

It's in the same format as CHANGES.txt. I've put some initial
information it it, but it could use a lot more work. Please help us
fill out the punch list for Zope 3.

Jim