[Zope3-dev] Zope 3 Web Content Management

Jim Fulton jim@zope.com, jim@zope.com
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 19:04:36 -0400

Hi all,

It's time to start thinking about how we'll organize the work to build
content-management for Zope 3. Paul and I have had a number of discussions
about this, which led to the proposal at:

http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/ContentManagementProjectsForZope3

I'd really love to get some discussion on these ideas and get some specific
content-management projects underway.  There's a one week "sprintathon" being held
in Rotterdam, Dec 2-6.  I'd like the focus of this one week development event
to be implementing some important content-management infrastructure.

Jim