[Zope3-dev] Paths in ZCML

Stephan Richter stephan.richter@tufts.edu
Mon, 06 Jan 2003 04:49:51 -0500

On Saturday 04 January 2003 13:37, Jeffrey P Shell wrote:
> Yesterday evening I threw together a quick reStructuredText document
> for Zope 3 (a1) to catch back up on the whole "Zope 3 experience".

Jeffrey,

since we need reST in the Zope 3 core for many things, I would suggest you
check in your code into the CVS. Please rename your content object to
ReSTPage, since this follows the naming convention better.

If you have questions or need help putting it into the core let me know.

Thanks!

Regards,
Stpehan
--